Our client, Mobile Nations, is one of the largest tech media publishers online, reaching more than 40 million readers per month. Their family of mobile technology focused properties include Android Central, iMore, Windows Central, and CrackBerry, and are all focused on helping users get the most out of their mobile experience.
From our office located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, Breaksclusive is looking to build a fresh team of writers and content creators that will contribute across Mobile Nations' properties. Supplementing each sites' existing editorial teams, the focus of this team will be on publishing reference and help and how-to articles around operating systems, mobile devices, apps and services. You'd be a great fit for our team if you're passionate, excited and motivated about technology; love writing personable, high-quality instructionals; learn fast and can't wait to solve problems for this fantastic community.
As we are looking to build a new team, we are looking for a variety of contributors with different levels and areas of expertise. We have room on the team for both Full Time and Part Time contributors.
Ideal Candidates Will Possess:
- Exceptional knowledge of one or more operating systems, mobile devices, apps and services. For example: Android, Mac OS, iOS, Windows 10 and related devices.
- Exemplary writing skills, and be comfortable with writing tech pieces of short to medium length (300 to 1500 words).
- Experience in online publishing, including working with content management systems such as Word Press or Drupal
- A genuine love for technology (in case you didn't figure it out... this goes a long way!)
- Currently residing in the Winnipeg-area.
Experience with photography and videography is considered a plus, as is any additional experience in online publishing, including content planning, an understanding of SEM, social and online analytics platforms.
Be sure to include your CV, links or samples of your work, and tell us why you would be awesome for this job.